Friday, October 1, 2010

Road Work Now Screws-up UofS

So today I had the opportunity to drive into the University of Saskatchewan and if people have a problem getting out of Nutana with all the road work going on they should try to navigate the Uof S.  Apparently one should not want to drive from one end of the university to the other without needing to make a u-turn.  I came across a totally blocked road in front of the Diefenbaker Center after traveling across the Uof S and wondered why wasn't I warned of this impassable roadway .  Upon asking about signage from those standing around (saying they were working would be a stretch) I was told they have it up.  So making my way back to the start of my trek I found a small white sign (approx 1'x2') indicating the road closure.  WTF I thought road closure signs should be bright orange with big black letters??? I guess not on the Uof S.  What amazes me is that this is the only road you can travel to get from one side to the other inside the grounds.  I now know what to do with the Traffic Bridge!!!

1 comment:

  1. The U of S must have subcontracted roadway planning/repairs to the city.

    ReplyDelete